Please read through all the terms and conditions carefully before placing an order. Purchasing with us is an agreement on your behalf to accept the terms and conditions which follow.
- All Sales will be sent free of charge via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Orders should be delivered within 3-5 days and will require a signature upon delivery.
- A Royal Mail Special Delivery option is also available and can be selected on the order confirmation page.
- Orders placed before 4pm on weekdays will be dispatched either the same day or next day. Orders placed after 4pm on Fridays will be dispatched the following Monday.
- A confirmation will be sent once your order has been dispatched detailing your shipping service.
- If you do not receive your order please contact us with your details.
Orders will be sent using the Royal Mail Airmail service. Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery.
- Europe, Russia, Greenland, Iceland £8.00
- USA, Canada, Middle East and Royal Mail Wold Zone 1 - £10.00
- Australia, Asia, New Zealand, Pacific and World Zone 2 - £20.00 (http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/delivery-options-international/airmail/airmail-zones for further details)
Esquireclothing.com cannot be held responsible for items shipped in a timely fashion but are delayed by Royal Mail.
Once the delivery address has been confirmed while placing the order, the address cannot then be changed. We cannot post orders to P.O Box addresses. The postage cost cannot be refunded unless a product is accepted back as faulty.
Click and Collect Delivery:
Esquireclothing.com offer a Click and Collect service, where customers can order online, and collect goods in-store, here at Esquire Clothing.
Please allow 48 hours for us to process your order, where it will then be available to collect in store, on presentation of:
- Proof of Order - ie a print out of the Order Confirmation email you will recieve on order completion.
- Proof of ID - eg, a Passport or Driving License, ideally photographic and/or proof of address.
Please contact us in store on (+44) 01343 550958 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Full price and sale items can be returned within 14 days of placing the order for a refund. Prior to returning an order, please email email@example.com for authorisation, you will need to provide your three digit order number, name and details of return items. Please also note the order ID number on the outside of the returned package.
Please note return requirements:
- Do not remove any original tags, labels or damage the packaging as this will void any refund or exchange.
- Items must be sent back with the original packaging and securely sealed along with any branded packaging the order was sent with. Boxes or packaging returned damaged will incur a charge of 10% of the order total to be deducted from your refund.
- Returned items will be subject to inspection. Clothing with deodorant stains or smelling of perfume will not be accepted nor will items which have been misused or where correct washing instructions have not been followed.
- Esquireclothing.com will not cover the cost of your return unless your order is faulty or we have made an error. This is only possible on single order items.
- If you chose to return an item via Royal Mail Standard service please ensure you obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office which is supplied free of charge, as proof the package was sent. We would recommend using a recorded delivery service for better tracking, return of the order is the customer's responsibility until its arrival safely with us. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items sent by the customer.
Returned items should be posted to:
Where items have been purchased as part of a "Three for Two" or "Buy one get one free" offer, we cannot accept return of a single item all items must be returned to process your refund.
The cost of delivery will be deducted from refunds on orders which enjoyed a free delivery service. We can only extend a free delivery to customers who wish to keep the purchased items or exchange.
While we endeavour to issue a refund the same day a return arrives, please allow up to several working days for the refund to appear in your account, this is due to processing with your card issuer.
Refunds will only be issued to the original card used in the transaction. This is to protect against Bank/Card fraud.
Exchanges: for items which have been purchased at the full RRP, we will re-send your FIRST exchange free of charge. For further exchanges postage costs will apply. Please note, only two exchanges are available per item.
Items excluded from the returns policy include underwear, swimwear, earrings, hosiery, sunglasses. These are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Items purchased outside the UK can be returned within 30 days of order date.
- When returning an item from outside the UK please check with your postal service if a customs label is required. If so please declare the package as an "unwanted return" to avoid any import duty from UK Customs.
- In the event that UK Import Duty is charged this will be deducted from your refund.
- Please ensure that the returned item is posted through a reputable service which requires a signature upon delivery.
Esquireclothing.com uses SAGEPAY which is a system that uses innovative technology to ensure the security of all sensitive data. Our internet facing web servers ensure no third parties can impersonate Sage pay to obtain information. Details from our site to SAGEPAY are encrypted ensuring optimum security.
Esquireclothing.com is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information, using it only to enhance your shopping experience with the site and Esquireclothing.com is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not disclose your information to any third party. Details such as email, delivery and payment information are kept strictly confidential.
Esquireclothing.com reserves the right to alter our terms and conditions without prior notice from time to time.
All product names, logos and company names featured on this site are the property of their owners.
The design and content of this website are owned by Esquireclothing.com and may not be copied or altered without consent.
Our retail store may promote items which are not available for promotion on the website and we may offer online discounts which are not available in-store.
Vouchers purchased online are only valid for shopping at esquireclothing.com and not for use in our physical store and likewise store bought vouchers cannot be used on the web shop.
Esquireclothing.com will endeavour to maintain a true representation of products, fabrics and colours to the best of our ability through the photos provided and as much as the website allows.
Out of Stock
If an item has sold out during your order and we have received a payment from you, we will immediately issue a refund and contact you via an email to inform you of the issue.
Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Diners
Prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
A copy of our size guide is available here.